Night Hawk

Brand New "WF WELCOME THREAD" Is Now Open!

15 posts in this topic

The purpose of WF WELCOME THREAD #2 is to Welcome all new members to the Windows Forums! We encourage new members to introduce themselves here so that the WF community has a chance to meet the new people joining at this time! So take a moment and introduce yourself here! :DD

Edited by Night Hawk

Have to bump this from time to time to let  people know it's here! Don't forget to stop in and say a "Big Hello" to the WF Community!

I really have to apologize for not getting in here sooner to shout a BIG HELLO! to everyone! I forgot?! :wub2:

Sorry!

HOW-DEE! Oops, wrong opera house! (In the style of the late, great Robin Williams, from Live at the Met). :)

Seriously, though, hello, everyone. :)

Edited by robertwnielsen88
added infomation

Hello back to you! robertwnielsen88 And a Warm Welcome to the WindowsForums! :DD

2 people like this

Hey Night Hawk you still here? Decided to stop by and ... well say hello at least!

1 person likes this

Yes I'm still in here for a bit! See you did get through that laptop issue. That will save you any headaches later!

Hey just stopped by for the moment to say thanks again. I wanted to look over that recent sub you added. looks nice! :DD

You're certainly welcome here any time! ZNA Glad you stopped in here first since many seem to forget to introduce themselves it seems.

Your kidding right? ZNA 50 was here and I missed him! You wish him the best for me ok?

You didn't miss me entirely guy! Glad to see you could make it! Also stopped hoping to see a vaping blogger invited here as well. Still good to visit a good site not the social groups and the clutter there!

I heard Kevin was invited ealier from Night Hawk. I hope he makes here too. It would great seeing him in the other section there.

1 person likes this

You gotta be kidding me How's it going Remotely64? It's been some time since our last chat! yea NH suggested KC would also be good in the Members Speak section's recent sub for vaping as well being an off pc topic for all members. From what he said WF has to be open and friendly for everyone since this is international and that works for me!

You got that one! Be seeing elsewhere however! remember to say hi to NH for me! got to run now.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Will do! Catch ya later bud! :D

Edited by ZNA 50