vegas80.exe APPCRASH

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
Hi guys, i format yesterday and reinstall the programs than i use (msn, p2p, vlc, sony vegas, etc).
And what is my surprise? I open the sony vegas to install it and suddenly I get this.

problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: vegas80.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 8.0.0.179
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 470e74b9
Nombre del módulo con errores: ntdll.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 6.0.6000.16386
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4549bdc9
Código de excepción: c0150002
Desplazamiento de excepción: 00008fc7
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 9d13
Información adicional 2: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
Información adicional 3: 9d13
Información adicional 4: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8

the message are in spanish

Good, i want in internet a solution, including: make a windows update, put a filter in a secure app and more things I've tried and not work.
y try all the solutions mentionated above and not work..

CAN YOU HELP ME?

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
plz

Night Hawk

Night Hawk

WindowsForums Administration

• Administrators
  • 8,151 posts
Welcome to the Windows Forums! gvnn

The first thing that you will need to there is translate the errors into English since trying to look up references to those in Spanish will bring up results for the errors in Spanish as well. That will be to verify the translation seen here of what you just posted.

problem: APPCRASH
Application name: vegas80.exe
Application version: 8.0.0.179
Timestamp of the application: 470e74b9
Name of the module failed: ntdll.dll
Module failed version: 6.0.6000.16386
Time stamp of the module failed: 4549bdc9
Exception code: c0150002
Displacement of exception: 00008fc7
Operating system version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
ProgID locale: 3082
Additional information 1: 9d13
Additional information 2: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
Additional information 3: 9d13
Additional information 4: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8

t71qir.jpg

NOTICE: To All New Arrivals - WF Welcome Center - Community Rules

(avatar courtesy of TheBull - WF affiliate CreativX)

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
thanks, did not translate because I thought it was the same mistake in Spanish than in English xd.

No old cases of APPCRASH? I need the emergency program and am lost with this error. please help

caretaker

caretaker

Innocent till proven Guilty

• Veteran
  • 1,573 posts
Looks to me like you got a program or game installed by the name of "VEGAS" All you can do it remove it. Reboot, then try to install it as ADMIN by rigth clicking it. if it still doesn't work contact the manufacturer and see if there is an update available.
Plus you haven't told us if your running 32 or 64bit of home prem.
Posted ImagePosted Image<br />
<br />

No trees were harmed in the making of this message, however, millions of electrons were highly inconvenienced

<br />

Any spelling and grammatical irregularities contained within this Email are not mistakes but a personal exp​ression of the Australian vernacular. Get over it :)

Night Hawk

Night Hawk

• Administrators
  • 8,151 posts
The log files from a failed installation are usually one key in solving problems as well as those seen in the Event Viewer. The MS support page at the link there explains how to analyze the log files themselves that are generated by the Windows Resource Checker. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928228

t71qir.jpg

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
I try exec at admin and continue broken, i use 32 bits on homeprem.

Night Hawk

Night Hawk

• Administrators
  • 8,151 posts
One option you could try there is taking a look at what system restore points were made dated before the problem came up in order to swing the registry back far enough to when things were running normally. To start the system restore feature if that was left enabled you go to the "Start menu>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools" and select the system restore option there.

Posted Image

Once that screen is opened up there will two options the first being for the recommened restore point likely the last one made or to select a restore point from the list of points created. The second image here shows the check box for showing more additional restore points if they exist.

Posted Image

With the fresh install of Windows just seen you won't have too many to work with there but any before the problem was first seen would be what you are looking for. Once Windows is running as it should you can try another attempt at installing the Sony program or simply let that one go to avoid repeat problems.

One other thing to consider would be a possible bad install of Windows which can cause numerous problems until a bad installation is eventually replaced. A bad install can result in several registry issues where one or more programs simply won't go on as they should or won't run correctly. Even when running the 7 Release Candidate on one drive here the installation ended up being removed for that reason.

t71qir.jpg

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
Thanks mod, but i try install after format. i bored that situation, i format now think.

Night Hawk

Night Hawk

• Administrators
  • 8,151 posts
Well that rule out a bad install with fresh copy of Windows going on. I ran the 32bit Vista Home Premium here since that version came out until the 7 Release Candidates were on and then saw Vista run on a virtual hard drive there. When preping for testing 7 and going to eliminate the last ide hard drive to see an XP/Vista dual boot strictly on sata drives the Vista install ran into a few problem and was wiped for a second clean install here.

If you work with Windows long enough you'll run into a few of those over time. Let us know how the next installation goes. Hopefully that will be what you need there. Posted Image

t71qir.jpg

gvnn

gvnn

• Registered
  • 6 posts
i format now. bfffff.

thanks all, rlly..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)