Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Adamsappleone

Complete Browser List

7 posts in this topic

Interesting find. I didn't know that they made so many different one. A lot I never even heard off

Too bad they didn't show Ice apparently only found on Knoppix and have a Windows version for that one. wacko.png They do have a Windows version of Flock available however.

I don't trust those other ones.

Me too. Its alright till sea monkey, seriously i haven't even seen the below ones.

The ones I have tried out and used are;

Chrome, Safari, Opera, Netscape Navigator, Sea Monkey, Maxthon and Avant.

Wasn't too thrilled with any of them. I've always stuck with Firefox and use IE for updates only.

I've gone through and actually installed and ran almost all of those listed in the Windows list there. The conclusions will be discussed further on the thread at

I will point out however that some listed are not suited for or available for Windows showing the author needs to update that entire list to make corrections to it. One was for Red Hat Linux distros only. Another was for Windows 95. And a few simpply saw IE page not found no longer being available in any form.

The best of the lot however were left installed as well as some others on the other thread linked there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0