Silver Dino

Request

3 posts in this topic

I would like a signature with a Silver Dinosaur with my username with the Windows Forum logo. :D

There won't be anyone here to fill your request. The sub sections were created last year for a graphics team that was short lived. None have been back since. I can refer you to our affiliate site however over at CreativX

While you are over there you will find a thread for signatures as well as another for avatars and a lengthy list of other Windows customizations, themes,etc. Say hello to TheBull for me. He made the avatar I use here! 143.gif

CreativeX Closed!

Apparently The Bull closed up shop some time back without passing along the news here. Recently when wondering about seeing some new forum themes made available with the then upcoming news of Windows 10 soon to be available as it is now since July 29th the find that the other affiliate site was no longer came as rather sad disappointment to the staff and membership here at the WindowsForums! :mellow:

We hope all is well with The Bull and hope he will stop in some time to give us all a good shout! "Hello WF! I'm here again!" We'll see!